Excited that Caminho do Dão is featured on shiny magazine pages in Viseu Internacional. It’s not an ‘in depth’ article but more a poetic impression of the valley and the ideas behind the hiking route.
- The Dão valley; it’s also a ‘foodscape’.
- Certification Rewilding Tourism Training stage 1
- Viseu Internacional featuring the Caminho do Dão
- Sangemil Sunday Morning Hike ~ a glimpse of history and a full dose of the current reality of life in the Dão valley.
- Morning Hike ~ Monastery Santa Maria de Maceira Dão & rio Dão river scape.